My boyfriend and I just began trying last month. The last day of my first period was nov 14. We had sex every day nov 24-dec 3. But 3 days ago I becan cramping just like normal pms cramps. I think I may be having symptoms but the power of suggestion can be very strong. Two days ago I read that some preg women get a metallic taste in their mouth. Ever since then I think I have it. My boobs are more sore than usual pms and I think they are a littl bigger/firmer. Mild nausea comes and goes. Its too soon for me to test (i think). Either im a hypochondriac or im preg. Im gonna test but I would like to get some opionins from you guys. Thanks for listening.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey hun sorry no1 answerd, im not sure. Have you tested yet? Goodluck.
|

replied December 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Well if u are preggy, im pretty sure ur boobs didnt get no bigger yet...I know they can be sore cuz mine were that early along but they just just started grpwing and im 10w 3d today.....Good luck though...Go test and let us know what happens....
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...