Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Sorry Guys.. Another Question (Page 1)

Sorry.. Embarassed I just needed to ask you this because it's really important.. First question

what do you prolifers think of someone who aborts? Be honest..You can call her whatever you want..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Bd, can I just suggest that you avoid using their own loaded terminology? They are *not* prolife -- they are anti-choice, or pro-fetus, but they are not pro any life that I know of.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No reply huh? Whatever.. I'm done with you jlee.. And no.. That was not a threat.. And if it could be taken that way, i'll be the bigger person and apoligize and edit it.. And even it was.. You act like I have "threatened"you all the time when I haven't.. Whatever, i'm done.. I will no longer respond to you...
|

Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
umm...I did respond.

i don't call that a reply.. Dont' waste my thread space, you dont got an answer to my question, than don't waste my time.. I don't know why I am responding to you right now..
|

Extremely eHealthy
If you think woman who abort are so evil than why would you trust them with a kid? We saw what "evil woman" do to children when that woman cut her kids arms off so why do you think "evil aborting woman" are able to raise children?

Lemme guess.. Your going to do everything but answer my question. Rolling Eyes
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Bd's question is essentially that if you cannot trust women with making their own decisions, how can you in good conscience trust them with a child.
|

I feel sorry for most women and also there child there fathers and the rest of our citizens that society is how it is....A place where it is now deemed a need for women to kill there children.

Very sad!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Izzy, are you going to answer the question or tip toe around it and make out of place comments? If you want to babble about how evil woman are who abort and what a shame it is.. Then make a seperate thread where you and all the other anti choicers can go and stop wasting my time.. I wish I was a mod so I could delete your irrevelant posts and no, that would not be abuse of priviledges.
|

izzy wrote:
i feel sorry for most women and also there child there fathers and the rest of our citizens that society is how it is....A place where it is now deemed a need for women to kill there children.
I would like the name and numbers of the places and/or women who are or have killed their "children". It is against the law to kill a "child" and as such, I feel it is my duty to notify the proper authorities.
|

I wrote

"i feel sorry for most women and also there child, there fathers and the rest of our citizens that society is how it is....A place where it is now deemed a need for women to kill there children.

Very sad!"

bd wrote in response

"izzy, are you going to answer the question or tip toe around it and make out of place comments? If you want to babble about how evil woman are who abort and what a shame it is.. Then make a seperate thread "

bd I am confused was this not your question?

"what do you prolifers think of someone who aborts? Be honest..You can call her whatever you want.. "

if you wanted me to call women who have had an abortion names then your on the wrong horse.... I have given you my honest feeling towards women who abort... I dont hold any grudge against them I am sorry to disapoint you but you asked and I answered trtuhfully... I think you will find most pro lifers have the same sort of opinion on this... There maybe a few pro lifers that may "hate" them for it I dont know, but I certainly dont as most of the pro life community dosnt.

So either you accept my response or you dont.... Either way I dont give a damn!

To be honest, if the child was mine and she did that without taking my feelings into account then I feel I would have a good reason to be agreived! But the only feeling I have towards those who abort is one of sorrow and ptty and not just for them but for every citzen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry izzy.. I think it was just the way you worded your answer.. My bad Embarassed
|

Oh, it was just a misunderstanding - no problem
|

Experienced User
Okay im giving my opinion

my step mother aborted her first child

i love her with all my heart, I feel sorry for her because she lives daily with the discision she made and it hurts her for knowing she killed child, but again I disagree with her discision

she admits to her wrong doings and ask for foregivness and lives with it daily but I love her

i do not believe in abortion if it is to benifit the mother ( I say this meaning if its becase the mother made a mistake and cant raise the child or got preggy and doesnt want it, I think everyine should have to own up to their responsibilities.
That old saying you make the bed you lie in

but I can understand if the baby in going to die 2 days after being born and suffer for those to days , just because the thought of children suffering hurts my heart
|

Experienced User
And abortion is living up to your responsibilities.
|

Experienced User
Did you just read anything I said I was against it that you should raise your child you made it but if that child is going to be born to suffer and will never make it out of that room dont you think that you shouldnt hurt that child!!!!!
|

Moira, i, and quite a few others hold that abortion is a responsible response to the personal crises of an unplanned pregnancy. I do not understand your statement at all. Could you please rephrase perhaps with punctuation?

cphilyaw wrote:
did you just read anything I said I was against it that you should raise your child you made it but if that child is going to be born to suffer and will never make it out of that room dont you think that you shouldnt hurt that child!!!!!
Question Question Question
|

Experienced User
If early in the preg. The doctor sees that the baby will be born with out say a vital organ and will suffer and die only a min or hour after birth (this will be only in for sure cases) do you think that the doctor should have the right to not make the baby suffer chances are she will not carry it to term anyway but lets just say worse case ,,,,and when I say this I am against abortion I just dont like to see children in any kind of pain, granted they feel pain within 12 weeks im say before anything is formed if for some reason they can tell
|

cphilyaw wrote:
if early in the preg. The doctor sees that the baby will be born with out say a vital organ and will suffer and die only a min or hour after birth (this will be only in for sure cases)
most problems that occur in pregnancies which have to be ended occur later in the pregnancy. We can only test for some things so early, a lot of very important tests aren't performed before the second and third trimester.
|

Extremely eHealthy
cphilyaw wrote:
granted they feel pain within 12 weeks im say before anything is formed if for some reason they can tell

a fetus does not "feel" pain at 12 weeks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
At the time of abortion it is not killing a child or a baby it is called terminating a pregnancy, killing a child or a baby is something totally different, this is the choice of the pregnant mothers, unless the pregnant mother is unable to make this decision on her own.
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Quick Reply