Well I know when I am ovulating and I have the highest chance of getting pregnant on saturday, when is the best time to ttc I mean.....I know everyday would increase my chances lol but I dont think I have that much energy. Sperm lives for 2 days doesnt it? So does that mean if I have sex a couple of days before and on the day, does that increase my chances?

Sorry if this doesnt make any sence, ive been feeling really tired and sore the past few days and I think its affecting my brain.

Hope everyone is doing well
:d :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 9th, 2004
Experienced User
I dont know if this will work for you...But I went to an ovulation calculator on the internet to find out when my most fertile days were and so I just had sex like everyday for a week and I ended up pregnant...But in your case since you dont have the energy, maybe try once a few days before your most fertile day, once on your most fertile day, and a once a couple days after....And see if that works....I hope it does and good luck...Keep me posted...If u ever need to talk or wanna talk you can pm me or I also have yahoo and aim...Just ask for the names if anything....Good luck hun...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Ovulation?
viveangel wrote:
well I know when I am ovulating and I have the highest chance of getting pregnant on saturday, when is the best time to ttc I mean.....I know everyday would increase my chances lol but I dont think I have that much energy. Sperm lives for 2 days doesnt it? So does that mean if I have sex a couple of days before and on the day, does that increase my chances?

Sorry if this doesnt make any sence, ive been feeling really tired and sore the past few days and I think its affecting my brain.

Hope everyone is doing well
:d :d

sorry girl. In baby making you aren't allowed to not have enough energy. Laughing . You should do everyday 2-3 days before and after and the day of, of course.. If you go on the low end that would only be 5 days. Come on, 5 times is not that much. We all get it 5x a week sometimes........ Laughing. Well, I guess depending on how bad you want a baby. If you're willing to take your time (it might take awhile), then do it just the way you planned.
|

How Do I Know When I Am Ovulating
Hey everybody
how rae you doing? Well my question might sound dumb but I dont know when I am ovulating what can I do?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
U can buy an ovulation kit which is apparently pretty good. So maybe something like that would be good for u?
|

Experienced User
Well I have been really tired the last few days, usually im totally addicted to sex........But I told my bf the best chance we have is to have sex everyday and he pulled me in the bedroom and said " well if that means well get to have a baby sooner well make love every day " lol

it surprising how much more motivated I am to try every day when my bf is encouraging me Smile maybe I was just in a bit of a lazy stage. I think im past it though.

Ill keep you all updated. Thanks so much for answering my posts you guys are great.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck Smile I don't doubt u two will have a lot of fun trying Laughing
|

Do you know if I need a prescription to get a ovulating kitt?
|

Experienced User
No you can get them from the supermarkets here in australia
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: How Do I Know When I Am Ovulating
mili wrote:
hey everybody
how rae you doing? Well my question might sound dumb but I dont know when I am ovulating what can I do?

oh, I just answered this in your post.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....