Posted earlier this month about having a urinary tract infection. Well I called my doctor and he put me on some strong medicine for my urinary tract infection. One I took 3 times a day for 2 days and the other for 5 days two times a day. Well I was fine and then but then a couple days after I stopped taking my medicine I got kidney stones, then that stopped. I waited about three weeks after finishing my medicine to have sex, and the day after it came back. I am bleeding when I urinate, and it hurts so bad like I have to goto the bathroom so bad, but I only urinate a lil bit and its very painful. I don't know whats going on,,,,please help it still hurts meee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 10th, 2004
There are ultra sonic blasts that can be done to break the stones up within' you, so you don't have to pee them out so large. I feel for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....