Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

New to the Board, But Not Ttc

Hello everyone. My name is megan. I'm 20(just about 21 Laughing )and my partner and I are ttc. We started ttc in july after we *thought* we were pg, but it ended up to just be messed up cycle after getting off of bcp. The bfns kind of set the ball rolling. Smile

anyways, do any of you here use any tracking methods (i.E., cervical position, cervical mucus, cycle days, temping or charting)? I track cp and cm, and keep close track of my cycle days. I have mittelschmertz (pain during ovulation) so I know when I am ovulating, but it's often painful to *work* during the pain, and afterwards is too late. So basically I am tracking the days and symptoms in an attempt to figure things out and get better at catching the egg before the pains start.

Anyone else dealing with mittelschmertz? Using similar tracking methods? I hope to get to know you all soon! :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2004
Hello!! I am ace(that is my nickname) I am 14 and possibly pregnant. I thought I would intorduce myslef. Good luck ttc my best wishes are with you!
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey megan Smile i'm vienna, 18. Possibly 10 weeks pregnant...Not sure yet. Just wanted to say hi and good luck Smile
|

replied December 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey im kloe, 19 ttc. Good luck hunny!
|

replied December 14th, 2004
I just wanted to let you know that I chart on my bbt online, and also check cm and cp. I also get o pains. I have been ttc since october and we are trying to get pregnant before my husband leaves for iraq in a few months. I am new in here too and just wanted to say hi!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....