Hey yall...As I had said I was on the patch for about 6 months but the month of oct. I was in the process of changing from "ohp" to "humana." humana was giving me problems with maternal and gynological coverage. My last protected period was the last week of october.
I did not have a period the entire month and was having unprotected sex with my fiance. From past reference I know that my period, without the help of b/c, is way irregular. I'm talking 3 months irregular. There was no sign of my period, i.E. Cramps, swollen breasts, etc.
I have lost an increddible amount of weight. After the due date of my november peiod I took a p/t. It said negative. Since then we have continued to not use protection. Yesterday without warning I started to bleed a dark brown color. It continued untill today. I am not hurting or cramping at all. Could this possibly be "breakthrough" bleeding or my period?? I'm able to wear a super tampon all day and barely have any dark brown substance on it.
What's going on guys?!?! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have u gone to a doctor yet? Cuz that would be the best way to find out. Try to make an appointment soon. It will make u feel better after u talk to a doctor. I'm sorry I can't help u more, but I really don't know what's going on with u. That's really the only advice I have right now. Good luck hun.
|

Experienced User
Thanks for the advice. Although simple,its compelling. I am in dire need for as much advicec I can get. I am 18 and about to start college in april. I am also unsure if my insurance will cover me. It says I need to wait a year before conceiving in order for it to be covered. Sad
that's the only reason why I haven't gone to the doctor.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm 18 too and I know what ur going through. I've been late for a month and week now. And it's hard not knowing. Not getting the answers. Are u thinking ur pregnant or are u just worried that something's wrong? If u want, i'm always here to talk Smile i'll do what I can.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It could also be implantation. I don't know. I hope you're not having totally unprotected sex. You can use condoms and foam. It costs 5-10k to have a baby w/o insurance.
|

Extremely eHealthy
l2at24 wrote:
it could also be implantation. I don't know. I hope you're not having totally unprotected sex. You can use condoms and foam. It costs 5-10k to have a baby w/o insurance.

sorry to take away from the topic, but lana, log in
|

Here in memphis, it is 15k
|

Experienced User
I know its not cheap, as I knew the reprocutions while having sex. I am in a totally monogomous relation of 2 years. I would be under an insurance..(hopefully) if I can contact the right people in the right amount of time. I am hesitant on having to go to a doctors officee to have a blood test and a ultrasound and have it wind up not being covered and me being pregnant. I'm just wondering because i've never gone through something like this. First thing in the morning I have an ept with my name on it! Confused I want the best for me, yet if it is positive i'll need to put 'me' to the side. Thats what i'm kind of weary about,,ya know..The whole college being preggy?! Kinda scary..Thanks for the advicec girls..Its well appreciated!!!!
|

Experienced User
College and preggy is my situation too.......I have lots of hope though and I know it will work!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
unknowngirl504 wrote:
i know its not cheap, as I knew the reprocutions while having sex. I am in a totally monogomous relation of 2 years. I would be under an insurance..(hopefully) if I can contact the right people in the right amount of time. I am hesitant on having to go to a doctors officee to have a blood test and a ultrasound and have it wind up not being covered and me being pregnant. I'm just wondering because i've never gone through something like this. First thing in the morning I have an ept with my name on it! Confused I want the best for me, yet if it is positive i'll need to put 'me' to the side. Thats what i'm kind of weary about,,ya know..The whole college being preggy?! Kinda scary..Thanks for the advicec girls..Its well appreciated!!!!

yes, I tried that and didn't have the guts to stick it out. I hope you do. It is hard to pay for child care, pay for school, go to school, and go to work to pay for child care and school. Even with the support of a man. I had been married for 4 years before I had my first baby and I couldn't do it. There's no turning back if you're pregnant, but I hope the best for you. I was almost in your exact situation with insurance too. I didn't want it in any records so no one could use pre-existing condition on me.
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I have no knowledge on the insurance or bleeding subject. I have never paid for medical insurance b/c I went straight from my mom's insurance to military insurance which is 100% free. I did not have implantation bleeding either. I do know plenty of my friends who still did college pregnant. I am doing college pregnant but I am doing on-line courses. I wish you the best of luck!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...