Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Went to the Doctor This Morning... (Page 1)

I went to the doctor this morning to find out if the cold symptoms meant anything...Because the stuffy nose hasn't went away and thought maybe he could give me some meds to help me get over the stuffiness and congestion. He asked me what my symptoms were and then took blood...A gold star to the person that guesses why he gave me a blood test and what the results were!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2004
Community Volunteer
Are you preggy?
I had allergic rhinitis the first few weeks of my pregnancy, and a nasal spray cleared it up for me.
|

Experienced User
Ding ding ding kia...You get the gold star!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow...Everyone that was wondering if they are preggy or not found out that they are within the last 24 hours.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
You're pregnant?????????? Seriously??????/ omg , it's in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hehe only cuz it happened to me.
Congrats hope all goes well honey. Laughing
|

Experienced User
Is it horrible that i'm not that happy about it?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh yes, and congrats.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wasnt happy about mine. I cried and had bad feelings for a long time. You will get over it. I saw the ultrasound and things changed from there. Im excited now.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
No jenny it is not horrible that you are not happy.
In fact it is quite normal even.
You will feel many emotions during pregnancy and it is hard work.
Remember you have more than one option, feel free to pm me as they can be contraversial and I am not willing to go into detail in public.
|

Experienced User
Thanks girls! I guess..According to the chinese gendar chart i'll be having a girl! I doubt it really works though... I guess i'm just disappointed because I can't go to louisiana now for college next year and I dunno how my mom's going to react, I don't know how josh is going to react, I just don't know anything!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Werent you trying jenny?
|

Extremely eHealthy
You can still go to college, dont let it get in your way.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yay jenny! :d
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jenny985 wrote:
thanks girls! I guess..According to the chinese gendar chart i'll be having a girl!

according to the chinese calendar mine would have been a boy and I was convinced I was preggy with a girl but no he was a boy.
|

Experienced User
No not really ttc! But I mean I guess it's my own fault because it's not like we took precautions we didn't use anything but good ol pull out! I know I can still go to college but I wanted to go live in a dorm 12 hours away and enjoy it ya know? Oh well..I obviously didn't want it that bad huh? Josh's last girlfriend got pregnant and had their baby at 6 months and it died 3 weeks later...Another issue I don't really want to deal with!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww well im happy for u! Everything will be okay and we're here for ya hun! Smile
|

Experienced User
Thanks girls! I'm really hoping the the gendar chart is 4real about a girl...It's the only thing that is making me excited right now
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol..Boys r little squirts Laughing

anyways congratulations and best of luck.. I'm always here if you need someone
|

Experienced User
Thanks!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...