Alright kids who want kids listen to this. Many of the young girls on here did not choose to be pregnant and they were accidents but they are now taking the responsibility of the lives they are bringing into the world. Its going to be tough, difficult, painful and you know what? Theyre aware of all that and will do their best to make things work

now why do you want to make life harder on yourselves? Do you have any idea of what you can get yourselves into? Its not all about baby showers and having someone to love you, in the beginning babies need more love and attention than they give! Yes you have someone who loves you and needs you but you need to put out!! And a 13 year old or 14 year old who decides to have a baby is n.O.T mature enough to handle this responsiblity. Few are but most arent especially 13 year olds. Your body isnt even developed yet youre damaging yourself and can cause complications. And its just plain selfish to say *i want one for myself* pure selfish and expecting people to take care of the baby for you? And how do you know the father is going to stick around? Your 14 for god's sake! And gettnig a job at 14? Pfft. Its ludacris absolutely ludacris trying to concieve at 14. If you were my daughter trying to get pregnant at 14 i'd knock you upside the head and haul you down to the doctor for the s.H.O.T cause youre not 18 yet and still a kid.....

Meg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Very well put :d
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Very well said. I couldnt of said it better
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ditto
|

Experienced User
Thats partially why i'm waiting to get pregnant... Smile well said..
|

Experienced User
I totally agree! Another thing that these kids trying to have kids needs to realise is that even if you believe you are prepared to haddle a baby, are you ready to handle 3? What would you do if you became pregnant with multiples? I highly suggest to anyone who is not truely ready to handle children should wait!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...