Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

O What a Difference a Year Makes

i can't believe how big shes gotten. I took her to the pedicatricians the other day cause of her cold. I looked around at some of the babies in there and I kinda realized wow she really isn't the tiny baby she use to be!! Shes only 14 months old but it just seems to be going by so fast. Kinda depressing!!! Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aw, she is adorable! Dont worry...You have another one coming!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: O What a Difference a Year Makes
i can't believe how big shes gotten. I took her to the pedicatricians the other day cause of her cold. I looked around at some of the babies in there and I kinda realized wow she really isn't the tiny baby she use to be!! Shes only 14 months old but it just seems to be going by so fast. Kinda depressing!!! Sad

wait until you go back to changing that newborn babies butt!!! It is so weird!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol..She is so sweet!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Omg! She is so freakin adorable! Lol
|

replied December 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks you guys Smile i'm so proud of her, I love showing pictures of her off. Yeh i'm due for another in march, but if time seems to go by so fast with just one, i'm gonna go into labor with this one one day and the next day go to his or her graduation. Lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shes so adorable!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awwww u have a cute little girl there!!!!! Shes so adorable!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Your baby girl is adorable! Do you know who ur having this time???
|

Experienced User
Even though i'm 26 weeks I still don't know what i'm having yet.. It was being shy at the ultrasound I had last month! I don't get another ultrasound till feb now.. Meh!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
O wow that must be killin you hehe.. When my friend was pregnant they did like 4 ultrasounds and each time the baby would turn her little bootie towards to screen and not show what she was either. We thought it was soo funny. So she ended up not knowing who shes having until the baby was actually born. She just took a white outfit to the hsopital with her lol....
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...