Im really knew here and just want to make sum friends that are/ in similiar situation as me. I am 17 years old and going on 3 months pregnet. I had a miscarriage in june at 2 months and a week. That pregnancy was planned between me and my boyfriend. This one wasnt even close to the word planned. I was on the patch and using condoms. It was like I was meant to have this baby. Me and the father arent together right now, and maybe not ever goin to be back together. He wants to be here with me, but he isnt the type of person you want around if you dont want to be stressed out. My family is bein supportive, well, kinda. My mom thinks that I wont make it to college, but the college I want to go to has a great daycare center. She doesnt believe in me. But my friends are being very supportive. They are the ones who are actually taking care of me. My due date is june 21, 2005. Is it wrong that I dont want the daddy here?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Honey, a lot of children would be so much better off if the mother's would get rid of the "fathers" who the kids and they would be better off without.
If he wants to be part of your babies life then you shouldn't deny him or your child of that, but don't try to have a relationship with him if it doesn't make you happy. A child knows when there is tension and it is no way to grow up.
But, congrats and welcome to the forum!
And about your mom thinking you won't make it to college, well you can just show her!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hi, welcome..My name is christina ...16...Not preggo or ttc.
|

Well...The daddy is tryin to be here...Its just that we are too much alike so we argue all the time...We argued the nite before my miscarriage last time...So I guess im tryin to prevent what happened last time...Even though if im supposed to have a miscarriage, it will happen regardless...But sum of my friends, and even me....Think that I am kinda bein selfish...I dont want him to go with me to the dr's appointments, I dont even want to show him the picture from the ultrasound...He took part in this and if he's tryin, I should let him, right?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, honey it is tough. See, I would be exactly like you are so it is hard for me to give you advice! I know telling you to keep him out is absolutely wrong, but I understand where you are coming from
but, let me put it this way. There are so very many girls/women out there who get pregnant and the guy runs off. Or he beats on her, kicks her in the stomach trying to make her lose the baby, or he runs off as soon as she has the kid, or he fights for custody and makes her pay child support. There are just so many scenarios.
Try to be happy that he wants to be there! Even wanting to go to the doctor's appointments, that is virtually unheard of. Take pride in what you have.
He can be a part of you and your baby's life without you having to be "with" him. Maybe just be friends through the pregnancy? Like, don't see him everyday, all the time so that fights break out, but let him go to the doctor with you and everything. That may be best.
I do understand what you mean though, and it doesnt' make you a bad person or anything.
|

Thanx....
U gave me the best advice. Everyone just kept giving me simple answeres but you made me realize that it could be worse. Thank you so much. Thats been my biggest problem besides the usual during the pregnancy so far. Thanx again. Laughing :d :p
|

Extremely eHealthy
So do you two plan to be together when the baby's born?

Angie basically just told everything I was going to say lol! But if the father does want to be involved, let him. If there were other circumstances like you were afraid he'd hit you or hurt the child, then that would be a different story on letting him be involved. But sometimes, a pregnancy does help two peoplecome together and hopefully it'll work out the problems you have. Its nice to meet you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hi tami, nice to meet you! Im sarah, 24 weeks pregnant, 20 yrs old. Dont stay with the guy just for the baby, it will cause long term effects, do what you want to do, whether it be alone or with him
|

Experienced User
Hi, im michelle, im 15 years old and 16 weeks pregnant. Goodluck with everything, and i'd say that be with him if u want to, but if you dont then u dont have to be. Laughing
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hey, hiya.
Kia, 26years old, long term relationship, no babies, 2 cats lol
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the boards. Congrats on your baby! And my name is jess/15/louisiana/and possibly preggy
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I live in austin, what high school did you go to?
|

Experienced User
Hello I am kristy ttc 19 getting married next year. Yeah!!!
|

Experienced User
Hii and welcome! Smile
i don't really come on here much, but my name is rachel and I am 16 yrs old and 18 weeks 3 days pregnant, due may 6th
|

Experienced User
Hey I got a question how do you guys get the pictures on here under your name.. Not like pictures of you but the cartoons and stuff someone please tell me.. Thanks kristy
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Experienced User
Don't worry girl I am some what in the same place as you I might be preggo not sure yet but me and my ex we think I am more then likely preggo

he broke up with me almost 2 months ago but we still have been having sex and we still have great feeling for eachother and if I am preggo he's going to be here no matter what he says I will end up getting tired of seeing him that's how much he will be around

and it's ok for you to not want the daddy there but remember it is his baby too so he should have the right to see his child...
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome welcome:
hilary 18 3 miscarriages, son sami is 4 on the 15th and due in march with suni marrying their daddy in may
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...