I had my first kid when I was 16 and I didnt realize I was preg until I was 4 months.... I had no symptoms or signs. Besides of missing my period. My last period was oct.18th,2004 and its now dec 4th now would that make me a month late or a few weeks that ive missed my period????
I never usually miss my period besides from my pregnancy from before so would I be preg... I do have some signs.. Like my boobs hurt and I pee alot and im more nauseas n very tired..I been having cramps to tho like my pants feel uncomfortable now. I took a home pregnancy test last monday and wednsday but both came out negative......
Can sumone help me im very confused I dont know whats goin on...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2004
My period was due oct 18th too and im 17 yrs old and I still havent got it yet... I took the tests too and it was negative.. Im really confused.. Take a test every week until you get your period.. If it goes on for over a month then go to the doctor, sumthing else could be wrong.. Thats what I was told...
|

Ive been really healthy so I dunno wat else it could be
|

Experienced User
You should try taking different types of tests. If you don't get it this month and are still getting a negative test then go to your doctor it could be like a hormone imbalance
|

R u on the pill?
|

Noperz.. Im not on any birth controls.. Me n my hubbie has unprotected sex alot... Its either im pregnant or somthings wrong cuz its not like me to miss my period
|

Ive heard of this one lady who didnt get a positive test until she was 8 weeks...
|

Well I dunno.. But its driving me crazy rite now not knowing if I am or not...
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Awwwwz me tooo! Lol I wanna know im not really stressin im just kickin back.... My fiance is really excited but I didnt tell him about the negative tests yet.... But its not like me to noot get my period... How much longer should I wait to test again
|

replied December 6th, 2004
Experienced User
I think you guys should both go get blood tests done at the doc.

Mayer: if u haven't gotten one since oct, then ur 2 months in or there is prob something esle wrong. U really need to get to the doc!

Good luck to both of you and let us know!
|

Thanks.... Hmmm I had my last period in oct on the 18th I dont think anythings wrong... I took a first response test today n it was negative so I really dont know...I feel preg but im havin my doubts now.
|

Experienced User
Negatives usually just mean your not pregnant, althought there are some cases when they're wrong...
|

User Profile
Experienced User
You very well might be pregnant, your body may not be producing enough hormones for the hpt to pick up. I would go and get a blood test to be sure before ruling it out. Good luck!!!
|

replied December 8th, 2004
Yeah im plannin on to seeing the doctor sumtime soon.... How late would my period be then if I last got it oct. 18th... If I was to just miss it wouldnt I have gotten it already or would it kum back on scheduale..
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...