User Profile
So I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday (i am 10 weeks-but have had 2 prevois miscarriages so the doc is making sure everything is hunky dory) anyhoo everything is fine!!!! The baby went from .8mm 3 weeks ago to 3cm yesterday and the heartbeat is fine and everything--phew! I'm not posting this pic as the man doing it gave me a really sh*tty pic and all you see is fuzz. I have my next one in 3 weeks at 13 weeks. Just wanted to let y'all know!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Congrats lil blaze.. Im glad everything is going well for you.. Maybe next time you can post a pic for us...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah! Good news! I'm so happy for you blaze.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tazzy d wrote:
congrats lil blaze.. Im glad everything is going well for you.. Maybe next time you can post a pic for us...

hopefully it will be a woman next time (in 3 weeks) and she'll understand that I want a pic I can show off not a fuzz ball (arghhhh... My baby is a furby!!!!!--lol) that one i'll post!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, it is probably too early to see much anyway. I got mine at 8 weeks and she was a bean. Good luck and im so happy everything is ok!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Cant see
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Sorry it's sooooo big-- I forgot to resize it--lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats sweetie! That's great Smile and hopefully u get a really good pic next time. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Just wait another 4 weeks or so....Its amazing what can happen in so little time.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...