I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I am new to this board and let you know a few things about me. My name is nikki I am 23 and my hubby is 25 we have been trying to have a baby for about 2 yrs now with out any luck . I just started on my fertility meds this month and I also have pcos and I am also on meds for that. If any one has any questions about fertility pills and you want to get started on them let me know and maybe I can help you :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Good luck. *****baby dust*****
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nice to meet you!! Im sarah, 20 yrs old, 23 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Im throwing baby dust your way! Good luck!
|

replied December 3rd, 2004
Just wanted to say thanks to you all for being nice to me and saying hey :d
|

replied December 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Hello it is nice to meet you. I am cady, 14 and I hope you and your hubby are able to conceive! Good luck!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....