Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ill Get Mad I Want to Be Pregnant!!!

Im 21 years old.One year in marriage and I didnt be pregnant yet ill be crazy.I went with my husband to many doctors and all of them tell us that we are normal.
Any body help me..What the best time in the month to get pregnant?
How many hour or days still the egg ready to receive from the man to become pregnant????I love babies ...............
Help me!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Theres those monitors to tell u the best time to concieve and also ttc tickers on ticker websited :d
|

Experienced User
The best time to get pregnant is when u are ovulating....Which is usually 2 weeks after your last period or 2 weeks before your next period if you have a 28 day cycle....But if u dont have a 28 day cycle ur ovulation time would just be 2 weeks before your next period....Good luck....If u need to talk you can pm me...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Babe its all up to your body... Have you tried ovulation kits?
|

Experienced User
How long have you been "trying" too get pregnant?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don;t want to say the most hated thing someone hears when they are in your situation, because it is nearly impossible to do.. But I have to.........................Maybe you are trying to hard, just have fun, try not to think about it. It seems like right when couples stop trying, they get what they wanted. You may be putting too much stress on your body. Have you and hubby tried taking a vacation to get away from everything else and relax and let nature take her course? I hope you don't have to wait much longer... A yr, huh, that is terrible....Maybe youy are prego right now and too early to tell!!! ********all kinds of baby dust to you*********
|

Experienced User
You could go online and look at different ovulation calenders and such.... Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
mommax3 wrote:
i don;t want to say the most hated thing someone hears when they are in your situation, because it is nearly impossible to do.. But I have to.........................Maybe you are trying to hard, just have fun, try not to think about it. It seems like right when couples stop trying, they get what they wanted. You may be putting too much stress on your body. Have you and hubby tried taking a vacation to get away from everything else and relax and let nature take her course? I hope you don't have to wait much longer... A yr, huh, that is terrible....Maybe youy are prego right now and too early to tell!!! ********all kinds of baby dust to you*********

yes! My girlfriend just told me last night she was pregnant. Her and her husband had tried for over a year. Then, they stopped 'trying'. And then she got pregnant!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
l2at24 wrote:

yes! My girlfriend just told me last night she was pregnant. Her and her husband had tried for over a year. Then, they stopped 'trying'. And then she got pregnant!

that's what happened to me
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....