I'm not sure if i'm preggo or not yet I cant bring myself to do a test, although my period is a week and a half late. But lately i've been tired and feeling sick, although I havent thrown up just heaved, my nipples are always sore too, and thats never happened before. And for the the past few days my stomach has been cramping. Does it sound like i'm preggo? And is cramping normal if you are?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Experienced User
When was your last period...Tender breasts and crampin are signs of pregancy...But they are also signs of premenstrual syndrome....I think your best bet is to take a test sweetie and find out if you are pregnant....When would you have concieved if you are pregnant...Just count 2 weeks after the first day fo your last period....You can also pm me if you wanna talk privately
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Sounds Like the Symptoms
It sounds like you have the early symptoms of pregnancy, esp if you are 1.5 weeks late with your period. My doctor said cramping is normal for the first few weeks of conception - and yes, they feel like menstrual cramps.

And it's 2 weeks from the day your period was supposed to start, that's why ovulation occurs. Not 2 weeks after your last period. That would only be for women who are on an exact 28 day cycle.
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds like you're pregnant to me babe.
|

All right, I don't want to wait any longer to find out. And I really want to test tomorrow morning but I don't have a pregnancy test obviously, so I was wondering if it would make any kind of difference to keep the first morning urnine in a container until I could get a preg test. I know gross.. But I really wanna know!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You shouldnt have too many symptoms yet especially if your not even far enough along to really know if your pregnant or not hun

you really need to test.. You need to know becuase if you are pregnant you need to get in to see a doc
|

Extremely eHealthy
Evryones body is different, and yours must know something is up, I think it is fine for you to put it in a cintainer, I rememeber when I was a teen not saying you are)and had to use the ehalth dept for b/c and they asked me to bring first morning urine sample in a clean container so they can make sure you aren;t preg b4 they put you on anything............Good luck
btw, how old are you? Don't have to answer that of course, what are the other circumstances surrounding your situation, is the would be father there for your support? I wish the best for you
|

Experienced User
Yes~take the test...It will give you piece of mind!
|

replied December 7th, 2004
Thanks for all your support on here, but it turns out im not pregnant. Which is for the best considering i'm only 18 and not ready financially or emotionally for a baby. Looks like my guy broke up with me for no reason at all. Confused
|

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well do u really wanna be with a guy who leaves u just cuz u might be pregnant? I know I wouldn't.
|

replied December 8th, 2004
No, I don't. I'm just glad I saw him for the kind of guy he really is before things went on any further. I mean I was into him but I wasn't in love with him. I'm just glad this didn't happen a year or so from now when I really would be in too deep. At least this way I can make a clean break without a broken heart.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...