Hi guys,
has anybody else been diagonosed as having a cyst in pregnancy. I just wanted to know if all went well during delivery....My doctor says it is not a matter of concern as most of the people have ovarian cysts coming up during pregnancy. Is there someone who is sailing in the same boat as myself or has already had a delivery safely inspite of having a cyst. Expecting a quick response
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry you didn;t get a wuick response, probably a lot of people viewed like myself and aren't sailing in the same boat, but I just wanted to wish you the best.
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2004
Community Volunteer
Hello fellow canadian! Unfortunately I had cysts on my kineys that were removed long before I got pregnant so i'm sorry but I have no idea. Good luck though!
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My doctor told me a few months ago that I have cysts on my ovary and that it would be almost impossible to get pregnant, but i'll be finding out in a few days whether I am pregnant or not because I have been feeling it for a while now. Anyways, I know that's not much help to u, but I just wanted to u know that I am in the same boat as u Smile talk to your doctor and see what he/she says. Good luck hun!
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....