I have an undetermined nail fungus that will not respond to either sporonax or lamisil. I have tried these both twice as well as diflucan and other various natural remedies. I have had two nail cultures that have come back with no growth but they said it is fungus. I have spent more than $4,000 in expenses trying to fix them and I am ready to give up. Does anyone have a solution or an idea that could help me? Very desparate and willing to try new treatment options.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Re: Nail Fungus That Won't Quit!
I got rid of mine 2 months ago with using a tea tree product with other herbs. I liked it because it was natural. The lamisil and other prescription drugs are too scary for me. The natural stuff works for me!
I did quite a bit of research on the internet and found www.Toenailfungus.Org to be good (no ads). Most sites just try to sell you stuff, but this one has some great info - and ugly pictures!
Good luck for you.

Susan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....