Hey girls!!! Okay...I couldn't get an appointment anywhere so I finally just went to the hospital!!! For those of you who don't know..I'm 6 weeks along. Well... I thought I was!!! They did an ultra sound and told me they couldn't see anything yet except for the yolk sack. They said that they could see a little splash of color every once in while where the heart is suppose to be. I was told thaqt be the ultra sound i'm only 5 weeks and 5 day preggy. They also said it was too early to tell me anything and they called in an undetermined pregnancy. I also have an upside down uterus!!!! Are any of you preggy with an upside uterus?? The doc told me that shouldn't be a problem. My hcg levels have went up to 8000 (the first time I got them checked they were at 265). So they are higher and that's very good!!! I have been having really really awful cramping every once in a while ( almost unbearable) and now they are worried i'm having an eptopic pregnancy!!! Is it possible to have a yolk sac and everything in the uterus and still be having a baby growing in your tubes?? That made no sence to me!!! Anyways... I finally have an appointment for monday the get my hcg levels checked again and to get another ultrasound. Did any of you have an ulatra sound at 5 weeks?? Well...I just wnted to let everyone know what was going on!!! Please please please just say I little prayer for the baby and myslef....Pray that everything is okay and that I don't miscarry again!!! Thank you all very very much!!! Love u guys!!!

Wink teresa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey hun your in my prayers I hope everythings fine!!
|

Experienced User
Thanks so much!!!

Wink teresa
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Im sorry you're going through all this.. I can totally relate to you though... I am 9 weeks pregnant.. But at first my doc thought it was also an etopic pregnancy because I had really bad cramps my left side. And now im having some more problems. But im also praying for you.. Hopefully things will turn out for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!
|

Experienced User
innchik18 wrote:
im sorry you're going through all this.. I can totally relate to you though... I am 9 weeks pregnant.. But at first my doc thought it was also an etopic pregnancy because I had really bad cramps my left side. And now im having some more problems. But im also praying for you.. Hopefully things will turn out for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!

really??? Ohhhh i'm praying for you too!!! I'm sorry that you're going through all of this too. Do you have any other children??? Good luck with everything sweetie!!! I'm here if you need someone to tak to about your problems...Pm if you'd like!!!!

Wink teresa
|

Extremely eHealthy
I hope everything turns out ok, for u and ur baby. I didnt get an ultrasound at 5weeks cause at 5weeks I didnt know I was preg lol, but my first ultrasound was when I was 9weeks. Good luck
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww hey hun
i hope everythings okay! Maybe it could be possible if theres another egg in the tube.. But im not sure?? I hope everythings okay! Let us know when u find out more!~
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl! Im sorry that you have to go through this. You are in my prayers. Its a big waiting game isnt it? I am confused too about the ectoptic pregnancy. But you should ask your ob. Since your hcg levels went up, I am sure you have nothing to worry about because that is a good sign! Let us know what happens! Take care!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...