Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Is This?? (Page 1)

Hi everyone..I know this sounds gross but for the past few days I have noticed a thick dis-charge..Kinda like the white dis-charge you get only this is "green"...Anyone happen to know what this is..Sorry to be so gross but we all know the pregnant body can do some akwrd thing's!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol, I get the white stuff, but havent had any green stuff! Im sur eyou are fine, but if it is bothering you ask your doc!
|

Experienced User
Do you wear green knickers?

I had orange discharge a few weeks ago, but was sommin too do with the fluff comming of my knickers.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, sorry...Thats kinda funny!
|

Experienced User
Lol...
|

Experienced User
Yeh it is funny, but I was well freaked out until I realised what colour knickers I were wearing.

If I had green discharge, id be slightly worried too, no idea what it could be though.
|

Experienced User
A green colored discharge could mean infection. So you should talk to your doctor asap on that.
|

Extremely eHealthy
nmmama2005 wrote:
a green colored discharge could mean infection. So you should talk to your doctor asap on that.

ditto, does it have an odor?
|

replied November 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I suggest u get to the doc .A.S.A.P.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What if it's like a light light brown color? Is that ok? Cuz I had that today...
|

Extremely eHealthy
justacanadiangirl wrote:
what if it's like a light light brown color? Is that ok? Cuz I had that today...

probably old blood from your cervix
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
mommax3 wrote:
justacanadiangirl wrote:
what if it's like a light light brown color? Is that ok? Cuz I had that today...

probably old blood from your cervix

ok Smile thanks
|

Let us know how it goes!!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Re: What Is This??
ftmommy201 wrote:
hi everyone..I know this sounds gross but for the past few days I have noticed a thick dis-charge..Kinda like the white dis-charge you get only this is "green"...Anyone happen to know what this is..Sorry to be so gross but we all know the pregnant body can do some akwrd thing's!!

don't want to worry you but green discharge could mean ghonnorea. Get to a doc asap to be on the safe side.
|

Experienced User
Lol..
Nope it's not from anything im wearin..I have a docs appt. Tomorrow..I did some reading and in one of my books it said that green dis-charge could half to do with the membrane?? Something about fetal dis-stress..I dunno...Hopefully it's nothing to worry about.
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Are you pregnant babe? Discharge is reg.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
jessamyn wrote:
are you pregnant babe? Discharge is reg.

not when it's green though--
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I wouldnt take any chances on any type of discharge. My mom always told me it's better to be safe than sorry. So if it's not something you know aout you can always call and get a check up or ask the practioner nurse. That is what they are there for, and if she thinks it is something she will def. Tell you to come in... Good luck hun and keep us informed
|

How did it go ftmommy?
|

Experienced User
Hey Guys
Well she said it was nothing to worry about and that if became heavier or looked thicker to let her know..I am almost 33 weeks so I guess my body will start going threw some weird stuff now..Lol...I hope everyones pregnancy is going ok and knowone is having a hard time!! :d
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...