If anyone has ever had problems getting pregnant with a tilted uterus..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, no experience with that. I have read that it could affect delivery I think. I'll check on that.
|

Experienced User
Still Wondering....
Cool did you see my other posts? Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes...Lol. I wasn't on when you posted earlier. And I was the first to respond to your spaghetti post. Laughing
|

Experienced User
Re
Oh ok... I said it was weird that I had 2 normal periods and then all of a sudden nothin for 2 months people are saying that it could be becuase I stopped taking bc... But its just weird because of the 2 normal periods I had.... Rolling Eyes
|

Extremely eHealthy
It could be from stopping b/c pills. Our bodies are very sensitive to going on and coming off of any hormones. Stress does a number on us too. Could you be pregnant?
|

Experienced User
Not sure been having some cramps for a while new stretch marks on my butt .. Dont know why I have them stomache is bloated and have gained weight....
|

replied November 28th, 2004
I used to be on birth control and if you had normal periods while taling the pill then chances are youll keep having normal periods. Even if the pills make you stop having periods ive never heard of it taking 2 months to come back. I would get checked you could have some type of infection or maybe even pregnant.
Good luck!!! Laughing
|

replied November 28th, 2004
Experienced User
An infection? What kind of infection? Lol..
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....