My ex,kevin, told me there could be no possible way I could be pregnant..Even tho we did it unprotected.Ive taken tests and they came out to be negative...Which was last month. If I am pregnant id be about 2 months. I feel like I shouldnt have even told him yet--that I might be pregnant. Would you have told ur ex if you thought you might be pregnant. I just thought I should tell him last night when I was with him because it was on my mind and we were talkin about the thought of me ever getting pregnant and what I should do. I cant go get a blood test taken cuz my mom still doesnt have me on health insurance Sad

omg! Also my other ex..Bought me a $1800 ring and wants me to marry him! He is in germany right now and he went and tatood my name on him....Im 16 right now and he is 17--his name is matt eveything is gettiing weird and fast and im confused.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Do u want a baby?
|

Experienced User
No I dont want a baby..Me and kevin didnt have a condom at the time. He blew it on me and I didnt know it..And I sat up and it ran down and then we ended up doing it again---we had both been drinkin...But I hear pre cum can get u pregnant ...Scarey....So when I was with him the other night we were sure to use a condom.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hmmmmm..............Well are u late on yr period?
|

Experienced User
Well I am supposed to be having my period right now but on the 10th I spotted and last month I spotted in the middle of the month for about 3 days..My period always comes around the 25th and its never been off--the month b4 that I missed it. I gave up on taken those tests becuz they kept comin negative and costing too much after I kept buying them. Now kevin wants me to take another one.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Dollar store has em! Go by sum only a 1$ well like im 2 weeks late for my period and took 2 hpt and both negtive soo I dont know I still can be but I have nooo clue
|

Experienced User
Lol every time I go to the $ store they are always out! Im like damn! Makes me mad cuz at wallmart and k-mart they are $4 for the cheapest. Those things cost around $20 for a good one....I hear to take the most expensive cuz those are more likely to work.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like implantation bleeding to me Shocked
|

replied November 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
My test was only $4 and I took it after I was only like a week late. You can go to planned parent hood and they will take a blood sample for you. If you are not prego I suggest u get on birth control!! You do not sound ready for a baby!! Keep us updated. Plus tell him if he wants u to take another test then he can pay for it!!!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...