Hi everybody,

i am new on this site. I need help from anybody who can give me some advice or even if he/she had this problem before.

One month ago, I felt a pain & numbness in my thumb of the right hand, next day went to my point finger, 4th day went all the way to my whole palm & the wrist, after 1 week my whole hand started to become numb. Burning on my finger tips as well as numbness,tickling,itichiness &
heaviness. The numbness also goes under my armpit. I have visited different doctors & mostly they diagnosed carpal tunnel. I have done an emg test, however, my doctor has referred me for mri test too.

If anybody has the same symptoms or can give me any idea about this problem, i'll really appreciate it.

Last edited by farahnaz on November 27th, 2004 12:41 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2004
Experienced User
While waiting for a surgery I unexpectedly cured my cts with a compression method. The details are posted in section 2 of http://www.Icuredmygout.Org . Hope it's useful to you. Take care.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about carpal tunnel syndrome here: causes, risk factors and complications....
Are some people born with carpal tunnel? More here on what can cause carpal tunnel syndrome and who is at risk of developing the condition....
Carpal tunnel syndrome is accompanied by very clear signs and symptoms. But how do symptoms change as the syndrome progresses? More info here....