Boring...Boring...Is anyone out there? I cant wait to get off work and hang out with my baby and my fam!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
4 ppl have looked at this so far...And no response?? Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well its 9...Pll should be done w/ dinner by now and settling down! Where are you?! I hate working this shift...
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I'm so bored too, i'm just sittin here gettin fat.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Me too. I just ate 2 bags of butter popcorn.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Heather...Im sorry, you have probably mentioned this before, but are you trying to conceieve? I think you said you werent pregnant.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Do you have the hair restoration guy ad on the left side of your screen? Im getting sick of looking at him, I wish they would take him down
|

Extremely eHealthy
Right side I mean
|

Yea, he's there and he's ugly! Lol. No, i'm not ttc. I was two weeks late for my period and came on here worried and then it came, but it was not right.......I really think I had a miscarriage....But I kept that to myself, bc the period two weeks later was painful and black.....And string. I know, tmi, but i've always been told I couldn't carry a child bc I have endometriosis, but I still have hope, so that is why i'm still here. I love kids, and I love pregnant women! Lol
|

Experienced User
Heather if you reallythink you had a miscarriage... You should really go to the doctor... I heard that not everything comes out and they need to take it out... If you don't get it out it you could get really sick... I would go to the doctor asap....
|

No, bc it was just a thought. And I had really bad cramps afterward and did go to the doctor and they did a pap and said it was bc of endometriosis.......I have surgery on dec. 10th to go in and burn the endo out.
|

replied November 26th, 2004
I hope that allows you to carry! Smile

or you can be a nanny to my son and take him when he acts up! .L.O.L.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Heather- im sorry that you went through that! I hope you can have kids dear. Technology nowadays is amazing...So dont give up hope!
|

Oh, I don't. I dont believe half of what doctors say anyway!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...