What did everyone's tummy look like when they were 11 weeks? The reason I ask is because mine does not seem to change except for a little extra fat, but when I saw a picture of some ones belly at 12 weeks and you could tell that she was pregnant, im kinda getting worried!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I had a little pooch but not much more! I just started showing at 15 wks but u still can barely tell I am pregnant. Everyone is different!!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I am 9 weeks and showing already- my whole family was like that though. I went and bought my first pair of maternity pants just now!!!! Crap this stuff is expensive!
|

Experienced User
I didnt start showing untill 22 weeks, and ive only just brought my first maternity wear... A pair of dungaree's, and im 26 weeks now.

If u do a yahoo search, or a google search, you can find sites that have pics of other pregnant womens belly's at diffrent stages of there pregnancy's.
|

Hi there!! I'm 15wks tomorrow and only just started to show.. Looking back to around 11wks I just looked fatter in the tummy area, so don't worry yourself pregnant women are all different, I had a check of the heartbeat and everything was fine, sure it's the same with u x

try not to worry, take care x
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...