With out a condom what is the chance % that she will get pregnant?

Also if a condom splitts but you dont cum, what is the % chance?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I don't know the actual precentage b/c it depends on ur sperm and her eggs. It is pretty high though!! It only takes pre-ejaculation for a female to become pregnant!
|

Experienced User
Even if the guy hasn't come there's a good chance - that's why the withdrawal method doesn't work.

Has this happened? If it has, get some emergency contreception (can be used up to 72 hours after), which is effective but shouldn't be used as regular contreception.

If you're having problems with condoms, make sure you're following the instructions properly (pinching the end etc) or maybe try another brand. I use condoms along side the shot (depo provera) so if there's a problem with the condoms i've got back up already there.
|

Experienced User
I was using condoms, and I was on the pill when I became pregnant.

Still not entierly sure how I became pregnant.

Just shows that any method of birth control isnt 100%
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
max_mummy too be wrote:
i was using condoms, and I was on the pill when I became pregnant.

Still not entierly sure how I became pregnant.

Just shows that any method of birth control isnt 100%

ahhhhhhhh--we have the virgin mary here!!!! Lol
|

Experienced User
My friends mom became pregnant while on the pill and with condoms for all her kids so nothings a 100%...But its better 2 have a least a method or two between you and being a parent.....If your using condoms and shes on the pill and she still gets pregnant then it was fate..Lol good luck with finding the facts and be safe
|

replied November 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
jocelyne wrote:
my friends mom became pregnant while on the pill and with condoms for all her kids so nothings a 100%...But its better 2 have a least a method or two between you and being a parent.....If your using condoms and shes on the pill and she still gets pregnant then it was fate..Lol good luck with finding the facts and be safe

jessamyn did to.
|

Well I came inside her once, and she took the morning after pills but then a few days later the condow splitt again but I didnt cum, but it was in the same menstral cycle so she couldnt take morning after pills again ( it says on the packet not too ) so im a little worried now. But the withdrawal method did work for me before with somone else ( about 7 or 8 times and she didnt get pregnant )
|

Extremely eHealthy
What 'worked' before doesn't mean anything. Every time you have sex there is a possibility of pregnancy. Is she on any other form of birth control, besides the morning after pill? She should be. If you keep having trouble with condoms, maybe your not using them correctly. Or change brands and see if another one is easier for you to use.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
rancid_beats wrote:
well I came inside her once, and she took the morning after pills but then a few days later the condow splitt again but I didnt cum, but it was in the same menstral cycle so she couldnt take morning after pills again ( it says on the packet not too ) so im a little worried now. But the withdrawal method did work for me before with somone else ( about 7 or 8 times and she didnt get pregnant )

everyone's body isnt the same. And there is a 100% chance of any female getting pregnant at anytime no matter what the prevention is. Nothing is ever certain to work. Except no sex at all. And by the way double up if one splits you have a back up... Not to say that it would work but double the prtection is better that none at all
|

Experienced User
Try not to panic - just wait until she does a pregnancy test and see what the result is. I'd really recommend using two methods of b/c in the future - it's not 100% but it's better than one method.

Are you using the condoms properly, pinching the end etc? Is it the make? I used to have trouble with mates condoms splitting, changed to durex and haven't had a problem since.

Keep us posted hun.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Abstinence......Hee hee, yeah right, like is there anyone on here that can preach that?! If there is someone, I take my hat off to you!!!! Anyway, yeah like everyone else said, no matter what you do to prevent it, if you have sex you also have to understand that you could also be doing something that could forever change your life. And just like there is no 100% prevention against pregnancy, there is also no 100% prevention against stds...Not to scare anyone, but the aids virus is a hell of a lot smaller than a sperm (think sperm= football field and still sometimes gets through the condom, aids virus= football) it is scary, so be as safe as possible, use a condom, a diaphragm, spermicide foam, and b/c!!! Hee hee, j/k.
But seriously, be careful!!!!
|

When I said the withdrwal method worked before, I didnt mean that it was a good method I was just saying that it must make the % of getin pregnant slimmer. I hope anyway....

We get our condoms from various places. She gets them from school and her docter and I get them from the nhs dropin centre. I wasnt paying attention to which ones were the ones that splitt but weve got mates, durex and passante. But I think it could be the mates ones that were broke. I also have a friend and the condom splitt twice for her. Im not sure which brand she was using ill try to find out and make sure she goes on the pill. Shes just waiting for her friend to not be grounded so they can go to the docters together and both get on the pill.

Thanks for your help
|

Experienced User
Re: Chances of Getin Pregnant
rancid_beats wrote:
with out a condom what is the chance % that she will get pregnant?

Also if a condom splitts but you dont cum, what is the % chance?

the highest chance you can think of!

The higest chance you can think of again!

Pre-cum will get you pregnant. That's how kaila was made Wink
|

Experienced User
rancid_beats wrote:
when I said the withdrwal method worked before, I didnt mean that it was a good method I was just saying that it must make the % of getin pregnant slimmer. I hope anyway....

you would be unlucky if she got pregnant from that one time, although it can happen. Try not to panic.

We get our condoms from various places. She gets them from school and her docter and I get them from the nhs dropin centre.

The nhs? You're in the uk? Try visitng your local family planning - is there a brook in your area? Go to http://www.Brook.Org.Uk/content/m1_gotobro ok.Asp to find out. They'll be able to discuss different types of condoms with you - I went when I had problems with mates and they explained different thicknesses etc and gave us a different brand that worked perfectly. Durex extra safe are very good as well.

Glad she's going on the pill. That's very sensible.

rancid_beats wrote:
thanks for your help

no problem!
|

Extremely eHealthy
"she's waiting for her friend not to be grounded so she can go to the doctor."?????If she can't go to the doctor on her own,the two of you should not be having sex!!!Being sexually active is an adult decision and if you are not mature enough to go to the doctor on your own,then you should not be having sex.Condoms are an inexpensive method of birth control.I would rather spend the money and get some reliable condoms-rather than depend on condoms that may have been sitiing in a drawer in the student health center!Using the withdrawal method is a risky proposition,like russian roulette!Patty
|

replied May 13th, 2013
my daugther had sex but she has the nuvring but he didnt use a condom and he didnt take it out ...what is her chances of being pregant
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....