Stop fighting because all the posts are gonna be deleted anyway. Everyone's ip's are gonna be checked. And if this continue's I bet lewis is gonna shutdown the whole damn forum. So leave the drama behind and talk about pregnancy. You got a problem with someone? Take it to the pm's.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Agreed
|

Active User, very eHealthy
'stop, in the name of love...Before you break my heart'

hehehe that came to mind when you said that!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
"think it oh oh over" Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol....
|

Experienced User
I still have that mario song in my head....

"you should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need, baby good love and protection, make me your selection, show you the way loves supposed to be, baby you should let me love you, love you, loooove you!"

such a sweet song!!!! I love it! Anyone here know what song im talking about?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I do!! I love it....
|

Yes I Know That Song...
I love mario's new song it's one of my favorites. He doesn't be on the countdown but it's ok also I love usher and alicia keys my boo.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...