Hi,
well yesterday and last night I took 2 pregnancy test (one first response and the other digital clear blue) I took them both in the evening and they both came out negative, so now I am really confused. I still havent started yet and my boobs feel more tender as the days progress it's making me go crazy Exclamation Evil or Very Mad did anyone have this problem or any advice? Please help. Thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When was your period due?
|

Around the 12th and about 16th at the latest. I am a week or so late. (your baby is sooo cute!!!)
|

Experienced User
The best thing is to take them first thing in the morning, because it will have the most amount of hcg and will be able to tell you accuetly!! Good luck!!
|

Yeah, I plan on taking one first thing in the morning tomorrow and I will let you know the results, but is this normal?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds normal to me...Good luck with the test.
|

replied November 24th, 2004
Another Negative
Well took another test (first response) this morning and guess what. Another negative. I dont know whats wrong. I'll give it another week and if my pd still dont come im going for a blood test.
|

replied November 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Sounds like a good plan. Let us know how the blood test goes, and good luck
|

replied November 30th, 2004
Experienced User
I think the negatives are pointing to one thing.....Your not pregnant. Tender boobs and such are signs of pms! Good luck!
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
2 negatives but still got symptoms
i took a hpt on the day i missed my pariod in the morning it came out neg then i waited 3 days after my pissed pariod and that also came out neg i used asda's cheap test £5.98 and last week before my missed pariod i got a few symptoms like headaches, dizzyness, being sick and feeling sick , needing the loo alot, and being very tired i do not have tender breasts or have i had inplantation bleeding i'm going out of my mind i feel i am definatly pregnant but the tests turn out negative someone please help! thanx
|

replied February 4th, 2009
i am feeling the same way you are
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...