Hey girls as most of ya'll know im almost 3 months and my parents just found out yesterday!! Well you know how I said I havent talked ot my boyfriend in a while and dont know how he still feels! Well guess what I just got back from walking to his work and he said that adoption its out of the question we are keeping it!!! Im sooo excited him and I are still on the same page!!! We both said we will refuse to sign the adoption papers!! We didnt care what my parents said or did we refused b/c its ravens and I baby not theres sooo they cant tell me what I can do w/ it or not!!! Im excited!! Well thanks for listening girls!! Oh yah a special thanks to jess thanks for talking to me earlier I really needed someone to understand or at least see what was going on! Thanks a million girl!! Much love and god bless!!!

Jeni Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2003
Experienced User
Thats wonderful hun!! I am so glad that you got to talk to him!! Keep me up to speed and pm me with your appointment date!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

replied October 18th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Well doen confused! Ur boyfriends a real keeper! Well done 4 standing up 2 ur parents! Its ur life, u do what u want.
Congrats! Hope it all goes well x
|

replied October 19th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Yay! *does victory dance* I am so happy for you. That is great that you told ur parents how it was gonna be. Thats exactly the attitude its gonna take when people try and say whats *best for u* thats exactly what I had to tell my grandparents but I knew it didnt matter because they only had temporary custody not full custody so there is no way in hell thay get ne say. Ha! Lol. But great for u im so happy. Do u hope its a boy or a girl? Do u have names picked out? How far along are you anyways? Lol. Pm me if u like. Ttyl. Byebye!
|

replied October 20th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
good luck to you, your life might just end up working out when you thought that it wouldn't...Good job, and congratulations keep us posted!! :-d
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats on the baby and for your bf wanting to keep it. It sounds like hes a keeper himself. Best of luck ~melissa
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Awww girls
thanks for the support!! Since I cant get here at home I gotta find it other ways you guys really have no idea how much ya'll mean to me!!! I know he is a keeper is just soo amazing he is almost 20 but is soo mature and responsable I love him to pieces!! Just wanted to say thanks and if ya'll need anything ...Anything at all just pm me. Talk to ya'll soon!! Much love and god bless!!

Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
You got a great guy jen! Dont sign those papers if you dont want to!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Good
Good luck sweetie. Hope everything goes the way you want it to.
|

replied October 22nd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Whats happening with you now? Parents come around? Boyfriend still ok? Everything working out?? Send me a message

aol sn: mesmerizeu15

mezzy!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...