Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Still Havent Test, But So Should..

Hey, I finding this forum so addictive.. Hehe..Its now been 40 days since my last af!! Im not nervous, or havent changed any thing in my life.. The only thing I can think of is the fact that 2-3 months ago I stopped bcp, but then I have had a normal af since (37-38 day cycle). I was only on bcp for a month so I cant really see that changing. Sore bbs have kinda gone, but keep getting weird twinges in my stomach, like if I stand up quick, also extremily tird, this could just b cos im gettin over a 'cold'..So what it all boils down to is - I should take a test!!! Lol I no..I no..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 21st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I was on bc for 3 months I think and then I stopped. And it stopped my period completely. I had to go to the dr and get a pill that would my period. I started again and took the pill again...I stopped the pill and my period stopped. I went again to the Dr. And had him pill start my period. After that, I didnt touch the pill but my periods were messed up after.

Im thankful after this baby, I wont need anything to stop pregnancy, I will already be tied, shut and burned..Lol (my tubes)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...