Does anyone out there know how to stop the craving of cholocate or sweets? I need help bad. I can diet on the other foods, but sweets I am addicted too! I have osto arthartice and fibro and I need to loose weight bad!

Aches
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2003
Sweets
Try researching diets for candida. They are very restrictive but may help re-train your thought patterns and in turn your cravings. Good luck.
|

replied October 18th, 2003
Sweets
Thank you recovering. I appreciate your answer. It so had to loose weight when all you crave is sweets?
|

replied October 26th, 2003
Wait 10 Days!
:d if you cut out all added sugar (100% fruit juice and fresh fruits are ok) you will lose your craving in 10 days, I swear! I didn't think it was possible, but I went to a birthday party last night and had absolutely no desire for the cake or the ben & jerry's served there. The key for me is to eat well with other foods, especially whole grains and lean proteins. But you have to really look carefully at everything you eat, because added sugar is everywhere in many disguises (honey, corn syrup, cane juice). Even ketchup and 'healthy' cereals like total are chock-full of sugar!
|

replied October 26th, 2003
Wait 10 Days!
:d if you cut out all added sugar (100% fruit juice and fresh fruits are ok) you will lose your craving in 10 days, I swear! I didn't think it was possible, but I went to a birthday party last night and had absolutely no desire for the cake or the ben & jerry's served there. The key for me is to eat well with other foods, especially whole grains and lean proteins. But you have to really look carefully at everything you eat, because added sugar is everywhere in many disguises (honey, corn syrup, cane juice). Even ketchup and 'healthy' cereals like total are chock-full of sugar!
|

replied January 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I disagree. . I think if u completely try to cut it out and deny yourself. .Its what u will crave and prolly binge on
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....