User Profile
I know i'm only 18 and i'm not really old enough to have a baby yet, but I think I might be pregnant and some part of me is actually hoping I am... I feel so terrible about it. I don't think i'm ready for a baby, but I can't help feeling like I really really want to be pregnant....Is that wrong of me? Am I so terrible to want this? I think I might want to be pregnant just to know that I can be, that it's possible for me to have children....But I don't know what to think anymore...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Holy cow girl! I know exactly what you mean! I'm 18 also and feel the exact same way you do! I know i'm not quite ready for a child but at times I really really want to! And no~that's not a terrible thing because if it is.....I'm right there along with you!!
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well it's good to know i'm not alone. I hate to think what I do, but I can't help it....But then I feel bad after I think it, like i'm not supposed to want it...U know?
|

replied November 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you are unsure about bringing another life into this world I would wait until the time is better for you to do so. Obviously you are having doubts about being pregnant. Why dont you wait until you absolutly know you are ready?? When you are stable? Just my opinion but I hope everything goes well for you either way!
|

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well if I am already pregnant, it's not like I can just go back in time and change that. Whether i'm ready or not, I might soon be a mother. I don't really have much choice in that anymore.
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Ok, so I understand. Wanting to be preg and have a baby is a natural maternal feeling. But if u rnt preg now then be sure to try ur best to wait until u do really feel ready. If u r already preg then ull find a way to make the best of it, cuz u have too. Let us know when u find out for sure-have u taken any tests yet?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I took a hpt about a week or so after I missed my period, but it said negative, and that was almost 2 weeks ago. So I think i'm gonna go to the clinic today to get tested.
|

replied May 31st, 2009
don't do it abort now kids don't care about you you shouldn't care about them.... late term great.... any term great.....
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...