Hi and hello to all. I hope you, your little ones, and your families are all doing well.

Anyways, I haven't posted on this forum in quite some time, but I have been on and off, reading posts and seeing what you girls have been saying. Many things that have been happening on here have made me quite sad. I don't mean to step on anybodies toes nor offend anybody... And if I do, i'm sorry... Just remember, you have a choice whether to respond or even read this post...

First off, I refuse to mention any names because I don't believe in pointing fingers and placing blame. Secondly, I hope that you will all think of what I am saying and take it to heart.

Ok, over the last couple of weeks, I have noticed quite a bit of bickering. While a slight amount of fighting will always happen, the amount that is going here is ridiculous. There are a few people here who continually bash other girls... Especially the ones that were here for a long time before they were. On another note, there are a few people who say that "this is a pregnancy forum" and then go and bash somebody for making a point (pertaining to sex) that they don't agree with. If you don't want to end the bickering and quit fighting, don't bash other people because your opinion doesn't correspond with theirs. I agree that this a pregnancy site, but everybody is entitled to their opinion... Whether you agree with it or not. All the "you're stupid" and "you're a b*tch" just goes to show how immature this site has gotten. When I first came here, there was nothing but good help. Yes we had our share of problems and yse we had our share of fakes... But we worked through it. Now, it seems as though everybody would rather b*tch about it rather than work it out. Over the past few weeks, this forum has gone down hill very rapidly and it makes me sad. A place that was, at one time, full of laughter and love is now full of fighting and anger.

I wish each one of you the best of luck in all you persue. I hope that all is well and continues to go well with each of you. Good night and god bless.

~sam
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have been gone for a while also but have been popping in and out and reading and I agree sam.. I was right.. This place is cliguey... They all left to go to their little fort or whatever and i'm wondering why they even bother coming here anymore.. Why not just leave altogether if they hate it so much and let the newbies who they always fight with have it.. That's the only way anyone will get any peace on this board... Once the little highschool clique goes away... They have their fort.. Let others enjoy the pregnancy forum without there little bashing and superiority complex. What the hell did sarahsweet do to anyone and I looked in the other pregnancy forum and I didn't see any bashing there. It just seems like every single regular has a stick up their ass or something.. That's what drove me out of here. I have occasionaly pmed a few people to give advice but no reply.. Whatever Rolling Eyes despite what the regs think.. Lewis is the only one who owns this board.. They dont' own it.. It's a free forum. The level of maturity is unbelievable! I mean..I almost got banned from here because of something that I said outside of this forum.. I was angry and said something in yahoo that pissed someone off and they brought it to the forum.. It wasn't even in yahoo really.. It was a status message and my status message is my business.. It's not grounds for me to banned on any forum unless what's offensive is on said forum. Well.. It's all resolved now and I don't hold any grudges but it's really stupid to try to ban somebody for something that wasn't on the forum to begin with.. Anywho.. I just hope everyone stops being mean or at least will fill me in on why they are so angry so I can maybe understand but all I see right now is people being snooty.. Maybe I missed something.. Idk..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you for your post. I havent been acting myself lately with these pregnancy hormones raging in me! And I agree I have have snapped back to some in defense. I speak of my accomplishments and get shut down. I get told that I am a liar, that I dont work 40 hrs a week, that im probably not pregnant, and that I didnt just work my a$$ off to write a 7 page paper. It is hard to hear these things being said to me. I dont want to fight. I want to talk about all of our stories and situations and be supportive. Like I have said so many times, im sorry if I have snapped back to others, but I would like some respect too. Thats all
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah.. It's really immature.. Life is not black and white.. Some people do land jobs like you have and have alot of free time on their hands.. Doesn't mean their any less of a person because of it.. If I got a job where I had free time I wouldn't blow it because I don't feel like I work hard enough or because some people want to compete and play the "i'm a hard worker so i'm better than you" card Rolling Eyes
|

Experienced User
I just don't like the fighting... And most of it is for no good reason. Somebody says something and somebody else doesn't agree with it and it gets outta hand. It's just ridiculous. We're all mature teens/adults and we don't need to act like this. Cliquish or not... The "older" girls are very friendly and are nice when you're nice to them! I'm an extremely caring person and I don't like it when people are fighting... Especially about some of the stupid stuff that has been fought over the last few weeks. So, how about we put it behind us and start ove? Because maybe then the forum will because a peaceful and helpful place once again!

~sam
|

Extremely eHealthy
I apoligize and am ready to move on!
|

Extremely eHealthy
bd1012 wrote:
yeah.. It's really immature.. Life is not black and white.. Some people do land jobs like you have and have alot of free time on their hands.. Doesn't mean their any less of a person because of it.. If I got a job where I had free time I wouldn't blow it because I don't feel like I work hard enough or because some people want to compete and play the "i'm a hard worker so i'm better than you" card Rolling Eyes

exactly, and what is hard for one person may not be as hard to someone else, and then even harder for another, ya know?

You know I had a friend once whose mom passed away
she was so upset and a mutual friend of ours said she should stop her whining because she lost both parents
it is true that there is always someone out there that has something harder to deal with, but if my mom died tomorrow, do you think my knowing that both of your parents were deceased it would make my pain go away?

Comparing our labors withone another doesn't make our own or the other person's any easier for them to deal with
|

Extremely eHealthy
Exactly mommax.. Sarah no need to apoligize.. I wasn't talking about you Wink
|

Experienced User
So... We've had our apologizes and understandings... Let's move on, shall we?!

~sam
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...