Okay I took a pregnancy test and it said yes. Then I took one again and it didnt say anything it was blank so I took another one and it said no the n I took another one and said yes. So I thought I was pg. But later on I got my period.See this was a problem because I m 18. Oh I guest I should of told you that this happend a while back. It really was confusing and my boyfriend thought that I was lying about things it totally suck!!!! So I was wondering if there is anything that is wrong with my body to make the test show different answers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
What kinda test were you taking? Im not sure, but if you really want a positive answer you should take a blood test. So that way you wont be so confused.
|

Pregnancy
I took the ept and first respones. I know I could of got a blood test but by the time I got the nerve to go I started my period. So I didnt go. I was really confused I also was taking birth control.Have you ever heard of any thing like this. Im okay now but I just still confused about it. And I also lost my boyfriend over this and just wasnt like I could go to a free clinc because I live in a little town and someone was bond to find out . I just want answers. Thanks for helping me.
|

Re: Pregnancy
what going on wrote:
i took the ept and first respones. I know I could of got a blood test but by the time I got the nerve to go I started my period. So I didnt go. I was really confused I also was taking birth control.Have you ever heard of any thing like this. Im okay now but I just still confused about it. And I also lost my boyfriend over this and just wasnt like I could go to a free clinc because I live in a little town and someone was bond to find out . I just want answers. Thanks for helping me.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...