I just came off of the pill, but while I was on the pill, my periods were shorter. So, instead of starting the first day, i'd only have my period days 5-7 of the sugar pills. Now that i'd like to have a baby :d , I was wondering what my fertile days would be. I know they're normally like 14 days after your period, but since mine were consistenly just a couple days I was wondering if someone could help me figure it out. Thanks so much Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Well what was the date of the first day of you last period???
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Well, let's see... If I was still on the pill I would be due about the 27 of this month. When I say start, I mean that's the 5th day. That's why i'm confused. I wasn't sure if the 14 days start from the first day you bleed or the first day you're actually supposed to get your period. I guess it would be when you actual bleed, right? My last day I think was the 31st.
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
When we where trying to have a baby and I got off the bc and the doctor told me it was best to wait one full cycle then try from there. I got pregnant 2 months later. So it took me 2 cycles to conceive
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....