I am 40 years old and have eaten seafood all my life, now I find that everytime I eat mussels, I get violently ill. I can still eat clams, oysters and all other shellfish, any reason why i'm having this reaction to one thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Robert Wascher
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Muhammad Khalil
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....