Does any one else have trouble going back to sleep??? It's 6:55 in the morning over here and I woke up to go use the bathroom...When I laid back down, I was having trouble going back to sleep so I got online and asked if I wasn't the only one. I'm sleepy but I don't know what to do. Any suggestion???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey, its almost 8:00 here but i've been up since 6:00 I never go back to sleep after I wake up. Im gonna ask my doctor about it when I go tomorrow. I'll pm ya when I hear what she has to say. Good luck! ~melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
When that used to happen to me, I would always just put on a boring television show to ease my sleep along. Good luck!! Remember I am not a doctor!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I just lay there and try to go back to sleep, if I cant I go play with hope. Or I make a big breakfast for jose. But I hate when that happens! Ill just make myself go back to bed! Haha
|

replied January 31st, 2013
Ever since some time in October I have been very tired and cranky towards people.Is it possible that I could be pregnant even though I had my tubes tied. I am very fertile and no matter what birth control method I try I am still just as much fertile and I still get pregnant. Last month when my friend came I bled for 2 days and spotted for 2 days. My area around my nipples are dark again and they are very tender to touch and when water hits them. I am still leaking ever since I had my daughter on 9/18/12.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...