I was suppose to start my period on the 21st of october but id idnt... I took me a nother test today but it said negative... Does this mean I am not preggy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah a neg test means u .R preg and a pos test means you aren't!! Wink

j/k don't get mad at me please, I have a little bit of a smart ass in me and couldn't hold it in. But seriously, go to the doc and tell the doc your concerns and take a blood test (did you do that already?)
do you want a baby?
It seems like you are disappointed with neg test, that is why I ask
.G.O.O.D .L.U.C.K with everything :d
|

Experienced User
Concern
Im alittle bit dissapointed,,, not really.. Well its just that I have never had anyone in my life.. My sister ran off and got married at 16... My mom is always depressed, my dad was killed when I was 7 months old.... My step dad puts me down all the time, I dont erally have anyone I just wanted something to feel like to live for, someone to count on me.... Im not really that dissappointed.... Just want to be careful about all this, I would want a healthy baby..... And everything...
|

Experienced User
Listen. It's very important for you to have a child for the right reasons. It should be out of love, not loneliness. Good luck with everything!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
bluebubble888 wrote:
listen. It's very important for you to have a child for the right reasons. It should be out of love, not loneliness. Good luck with everything!!

totally, like I posted on here b4, a baby takes a whole lot more love than what they give, and if you have no one who is the dad?
Please do not get preg just to have someone to love, because love alone is not always enough in a case such as this, especially since you have other problems too
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...