Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

So How Do You Get Pregnant? (Page 1)

So yeas me and my mans was doin it like too dayz agos and he lets go in me can that ge me preg? O yea im 13 yers old but i'm really a f*ked up 15 yea old dude whos moms was a 1 leg prostitute

lol

meg

Last edited by little_woman on November 14th, 2004 08:10 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey im brunhilda im 16 and I think im pregnant by my doggy
my sis got pregnant by masterbaating
my mom got pregnant with me when she was 2.5 y/o
Rolling Eyes
|

Especially eHealthy
My story tops all of them! I live next door to a zoo. So one night I was feelin frisky and I broke intot he zoo and had sex with a monkey and a zebra. Now... My babies are monkeys with stripes. Can I get child support from both the monkey and zebra? Please don't call me fake or laugh at me. I'm fa real.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aaaaahahahaha :p Shocked
|

I'm laughing with you chanda not at you! Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No chanda can't beat me! Remember.. Im a 43 year old hairy fat guy who loves to look at preggy teens (:

and I sell peanuts at the gas station for a living.
|

Especially eHealthy
I know meg!
|

So I guess youlive next to chanda's zoo huh ka!
|

Experienced User
Haha oh my god, you guys are too funny!
|

Extremely eHealthy
This one girl on my cross country team in highschool got pregnant, but insisted on telling us she was a virgin and the worst she had done was make out with someone....Pfffttt.
|

Hmm so I guess french kissing can get you pregnant!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Uh oh Shocked

aaaaaahahahaha Embarassed
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yup! Shes living proof....Ha!
|

Extremely eHealthy
little_woman wrote:
hmm so I guess french kissing can get you pregnant!

only if she frenched him .D.O.W.N. T.H.E.R.E. Shocked
and then frenched him on his mouth and then he frenched her .D.O.W.N. T.H.E.R.E. Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!! .L.O.L!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol...Sick!! Quite the transportation mode for the spermies. Hmm...Could be done I suppose!
|

Extremely eHealthy
She must be having an immaculate baby
call the press
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol...Must be. Crazy thing is, she had no idea. She didnt know until 6 months pregnant! I remember looking at her belly during practice and thinking to myself, "wow...Thats not right" she was running 6-12 miles a day, including sprints, and situps everyday until 6 months, I just wouldnt have been able to do it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow Shocked
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
little_woman wrote:
so I guess youlive next to chanda's zoo huh ka!

and I visit her everyday Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
sarahsweet wrote:
lol...Must be. Crazy thing is, she had no idea. She didnt know until 6 months pregnant! I remember looking at her belly during practice and thinking to myself, "wow...Thats not right" she was running 6-12 miles a day, including sprints, and situps everyday until 6 months, I just wouldnt have been able to do it!

yeah I had a friend who was on the shot and became preg and didn;t know until she was 7mon, and you couldn;t tell either
she was working on the ship and putting in some massive hours and as soon as they took her off and put her on shore duty she got her maternity uniform a wk later a couple days after that, wham there is the belly... Crazy huh?
Like all of the stories you hear about women thinking they are going to take a crap and have a baby in the toilet, ubelievable, but some of them are actually true Shocked
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...