Well... My lower back has been hurting but usally if it hurts ill start like the next day because sometimes that is a sign I will start, but usally when that happens the lower back pain is killllllller, this hasnt been that bad it is just like a pain in my lower back, every now and then I will have like cramps or pains under my belly button, and what u said about the baby being in the fallopian tubes or whatever... Is that causing harm to the baby?... Im going to take another test on december 1st if I have not started if it says neg, then maybe ill wait it out for about 2 weeks and relax myself..... If I dont start then, then im guessing I will go to the docotor.... I have been getting bloaded alot.. And thats just not me... I have never got bloated in my entire life... And it feels like something is pushing down under my belly button.... I have been going through alot of stress and all.... But... I always go through stress because I am a really deppressed person. But this time it feels differnt... Because it usally only makes me abouit a weel late or a few days late on my period it has almost been a month, and I know that is not normal... I dont have much morning sickeness. Bit I do at night time.... And I have been eating a whole lot more than I should.... But it usally makes me sick after I eat it. No, im not trying to concieve, but if I am I will be a great mother. And care for the baby dearly..... But I just want to know what you think.. My mom was very small in highschool, 88 pounds all trough highschool, I weigh 84 pounds and im 5'3 if that helps you out thanks alot....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey girl, I just wanted to write you back and tell you that if you do have an eptopic pregnancy a doctor will have to surgically remove the baby. It is very bad to have this type of pregnancy. Your symptoms sound alot like mine were and I am now 2 months pregnant, the only difference was when I took my at home pregnancy test it came up positive. Another thing lots of women forget is that you are supposed to take the test as soon as you wake up "the first pee of the morning", I was just about the same size as you were only im 5'0, I havent changed that much but dont forget that because of how small you are it is common to miss a period every once and awhile because you dont have enough body fat. Try to gain a few pounds, but keep an exercise schedule so you dont gain it in the wrong places. A few pounds will make your clothes fit better and guys have always told me that I look alot healthier after I gained about 4-5 pounds. Good luck and keep letting me know how you are doing.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...