Ok so I went back into some posts I have replyed in to see if anyone else replyed afterwards and I see that I was the last one to post but my entry isnt there!! What the he|| is going on ???? Is it only me ?

If you can check for example scott peterson post can u see my entry ???

Stephanie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I noticed that too w. My posts too...I thought maybe cuz I just needed to refresh the page but it still didnt go away..So who knows!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I noticed that too w. My posts too...I thought maybe cuz I just needed to refresh the page but it still didnt go away..So who knows!
|

Experienced User
Well I deleted all my offline contents and cookies and I also cleaned out my history and I think its ok now. I was actually able to go back and see everything

maybe if u do the same it wil b ok for u too

stephanie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol...If I knew how! Errr
|

Experienced User
Well if u use internet explorer then u goto tools then internet options and then delete cookies or history or w.E u want Smile if u dont use internet explorer then I ahve no clue lol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...