Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Joints Pop And Hurt After Hard Exercise

Hi. I'm a 27 year-old who works out a lot, but since I started working out, some of my joints began to pop. I wouldn't worry so much about this if they didn't hurt when they popped, but it's making me concerned that it might be rheumatoid autheritus. However, when I stop exercising they get better and stay better until I either start exercising again or accidently strain them. Can anyone help calm my nerves about this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2003
Calcium
Hi, I was just wondering if you're getting enough calcium in your diet. If not that can be the reason. You should be getting a signifignant amount of calcium in your diet especially if you are exercising or are into any sort of sports.
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
Joints
Sad
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....