Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Dont Know What to Do Anymore....

For those of you who haven't seen any of my previous posts, me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years now. I just found out im 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant. All we ever do is fight, fight, fight....He argues with me over every little thing....I swear hes the pregnant one....He does stuff to me that if I do the same thing to him he gets mad at me over it and we end up argueing for hours....I know its not good to be stressed out and depressed when you are pregnant especially so early and because im only 18....I just dont know what to do anymore....I love him to death and I would do almost anything in the world for him and I know he loves me too but he just wont understand that all this argueing is not good for our baby...I try talking to him all the time about stuff thats bothering him or anything thats on his mind period...So talking is not a solution anymore....If anyone has any advice they can give me or just talk to me so I can stay focused and healthy, I will greatly appreciate it. Im just to the point where I feel like I have no options left....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw, hunn, i'm sorry. Sad perhaps you should just talk to him and let him know how you feel. Or you can talk to me.
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
It Doesnt Work...
Ive tried to talk to him so many times but nothing matters to him unless its his way....Its his way or no way....If u dont agree with him, then there has to be an arguement...We've been a little bit better the last couple of days but I know its coming...Soon....
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I dont know kinda sounds verbally abusive but I dont know the whole story!
Maybe counseling?
|

Im really sorry to hear that sweetie. Did the fighting start when you found out you were pregnant or has it been going on for a long time? I know when I found out I was pregnant, me and my boyfriend went from never fighting to arguing allll the time. There were a few times I had to spend a few days away from him so I could stop myself from being so stressed but it has gotten alot better. I hope it gets better for ya soon

jessica
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...