Well I am not pregnent I started my period today I just thought that I would let you know.. I was really bummed. Hopefully the baby dust will work next month..
Kristy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I cant believe I missed this post... I'm sorry hun I send all my fertility your way ahah dyllie was made on bc and a condom! Babbbbbbbyyyy duuussssttttt
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
jessamyn wrote:
i cant believe I missed this post... I'm sorry hun I send all my fertility your way ahah dyllie was made on bc and a condom! Babbbbbbbyyyy duuussssttttt

and people do not believe my best friend when she tells them that... And trust me, I know it is true, she grew up raising her bros and sisters and did not want to have kids unless she was atleast married and it was still a big if
her daughter will be 3 next mon!
And I have another friend who got preg 2 xs on depo, and the 2nd time she was on a stronger dose!!!

Just goes to show those girls out there who let there men pull out instead of covering up or going on b/c, or don;t even try pulling out and don;t get preg how lucky they are1!
|

Experienced User
Wow, girls! That is crazy. I've never heard of someone getting preg w/ all of those precautions. I mean just on the pill, or just a condomn, but both???!!??!! Makes me feel lucky being just on b/c for the last 5 years it hasn't happened to me. Guess some women r just extremely fertile!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That would be me haha
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey jess well that is ok that you missed it yeah I know I was on the depo and now I am off of it and I cant gt pregnant I dont know what to think it is bothering me really bad... Well even though I started my period a day before my birthday I did get a good birthday present my boyfriend asked me to marry him... We were talking about it and everything but he really ended up asking me on the 12th well anyways ... I hope I catch the baby dust this time lol... Kristy
|

Experienced User
Hey jess well that is ok that you missed it yeah I know I was on the depo and now I am off of it and I cant gt pregnant I dont know what to think it is bothering me really bad... Well even though I started my period a day before my birthday I did get a good birthday present my boyfriend asked me to marry him... We were talking about it and everything but he really ended up asking me on the 12th well anyways ... I hope I catch the baby dust this time lol... Kristy
|

Experienced User
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....