Sorry I havent been on in forever! But ive been really busy with jes! He keeps me on the go, plus I have to clean and stuff. The nights are ok, but its so annoying cuz he will wake up and only eat one ounce, fall asleep and then hes up in 1 hour crying cuz hes hungry again! So lately ive been up at 11, 12:30, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9. And mostly at 8 is when I get up cuz im like forget it! Im not gonna even bother trying to sleep! And then the diapers! Omg they all suck! He pees and it always gets on his clothes! No matter which diaper I tried! I change his clothes like 3 times a day cuz he pees on everything! Hes getting big and doing good though. Everyone says im spoiling him lol. But hes my boy! I have to!

Jose and I are doing good, hes starting to complain that im not paying attention to him so tonight im gonna drop jes off at my moms and we are gonna go see a movie to spend some "us" time.

Well gotta go hes startin to cry, ill catch up with everyone when he falls asleep!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well im glad to hear that u are doing good, sorry to hear that he's got u up constantly though
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey nikki!!! Welcome back girl! Im glad things are going good! Im sure he's gettin big!! Have fun tonight!

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Aww nice to hear u guys are doing good. Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Talked to ya last night so I already know!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, hey nikki! I'm glad you three are doing fine, adjusting to motherhood. Waking up every 2-4 hours, lol, great fun, I can't wait till im there (not.. Jk). Haha I bet if I had a boy al would spoil him.. Oh gheeze. Well next time you come on post pictures (: I wanaa see how big he's getting! Take careee (:
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awww how wonderful!! Maybe you should switch diapers though! That's great that you get some alone time with jose - I know you guys probably need it! Have fun!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Glad to here your ok nikki! Have a blast tonight
|

Experienced User
Awe hun its great to hear from you..I hope your doing good..

<3
marisa
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...