User Profile
I'm getting contractions that hurt Crying or Very sad i'm nowhere near labor, but I hope these dont make me go too early!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awww, I hope now. What week are you in now erin? What is your due date again? I thought it was sometime in december? I hope you don't go early..!!! Stick with mommy lil tru, hehe
kristin
|

Experienced User
Are they real contractions? Maybe they're just the braxton hicks ones (or however you spell it)! Here's to hoping!

~sam
|

Experienced User
Omg erin !!! I hope you dont go into labor anytime soon!!
.Go0d.Luck. !!

<3 stepahnie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww erin dont worry hun! Remember me?? I had contractions since I was 36 weeks, and I was a week late!! But theres a plus side to getting them early, ur body's preparing so well for the contractions, that labour wont be all that bad!!! I thought it was pretty cool actually (yah im a weird one haha) but if u think they get serious, then call the hospital. It could be that damn tricky false labour... Thats a tricky one!

Shauna
|

Active User, very eHealthy
How far along r u again... Im praying for u!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw its ok erin, I agree with shauna, your body is just preparing you! =)

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck girlie!! I went in to premature labor a month early. Make sure u r resting and getting enough fluids. A lot of preterm labor is due to dehydration.!
|

Especially eHealthy
Call the er if you start to feel that they are too serious! Good luck hun.
Tru~be a good girl and stay in mommy!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Erin is 33 weeks..

Oh no! I hope your not gonna go into premature labor! Keep tru in there!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I hope its just a false alarm and what shauna said! You gotta keep her in therrrrre! Im so afraid of going into preemie labor! But if it gets really bad, call your doc!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah they never get evenly spaced. Sometimes they come as often as every 2-5 minutes, but never for very long. Only for 15-20 minute periods of time. But they do hurt!!
|

Experienced User
Hey are they like braxton hicks contractions or the real deal?? Are you going to get checked out or what? I hope they dont hurt to bad.....When are you due again december right?
|

Experienced User
Hey are they like braxton hicks contractions or the real deal?? Are you going to get checked out or what? I hope they dont hurt to bad.....When are you due again december right?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...