I'm so confused on my body... I found out that I have type 2 diabetes and that it would be hard for me to get pregnant until my a1c is low it was 10.8 and in 3 months it has dropped to an 8.0 and normal peoples are a 6.0. For the last 6 months my periods have been right on time since i've gotten my meds for my diabetes. Now i'm going on 2 months on not having one, i've taken a pregancy test and it said no. I have a few symptoms of being pregnant, or I think. I went a week with a clearish discharge, my nipples are bright pink and soar, foods that i've liked now make me sick. I don't know whats going on. Any idea's???? Neutral
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Typically ur nipples get darker... The other things sound right on though. Some girls only get neg.S from the urine tests. Maybe try another (make sure u do it first thing in the am). If it comes up neg and ur still concerned get a blood test from the doc. Good luck
|

replied November 15th, 2004
As of today, I haven't had my period in 2 months. I'm taking a test in the morning, everyone cross your fingers. Tom. Could be the best anniversy gift I could give my husband.... Laughing Embarassed
|

replied November 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Good luck, let us know!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied November 16th, 2004
Took a test today said neg. I am going to call the doc. At lunch to see what is going on with me. Thanks for the support. Crying or Very sad
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww, hang in there hunny!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....