Well ever since I was little I have always had problems..With depression and such. Finding guys has always been easy for me, but they have never treated me right. About 4 months ago I got out of this horrible relationship I was in with a guy for a year that I fell in love with and lost my virginity too. I am now with this guy that has liked me for about 3 years now and I have liked him. We have been together about 2 months now and I have strong feelings for him. He is the most amazing sweetest person I have ever met. But the problem is, I get soo easily irritated with him sometimes, where I just wanna give up over the stupidest things. And argueing with him and hearing him cry makes me feel better, why I dont know, but it just does. Whats wrong with me?! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 15th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Not a Good Sign...
This is supposed to be the fun and easy time. If you are arguing this early on, most likely things aren't going to work out. Sex probably wasn't a good thing either...It could actually make matters worse. Even though he has liked you for 3 yrs, you haven't been together for 3 yrs. Most likely you should sit down and see y the 2 of you are together. Work things out if poss, but if this convo turns into an arguement, let it go. Your young and should be having the time of your life. However, arguing is normal, if it's not all the time. However your the one in the situation so make the decision that is right for you.

Good luck and best wishes,

jennifer Laughing
|

replied October 16th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you have to realize how other guys treated you and compare them and realize, why are you getting annoyed with this petty stuff? Or what is the real problem? Is it the petty stuff or do you want to be with someone else? This guy treats you better so you should realize it. But maybe hold off on sex for a little bit.
|

replied October 29th, 2003
Wow.....
I was this girl for 3 years and even started oyr own family(our son jut turned 2)anywho this was a terrable relationship,i tried to kill myself twice over her and now I suffer from a lot of hang ups from her,please do me a favor really think of what it is you want out of this relationship and way the pros and cons,hunny,just cause he doesnt beat you or treat you like crap doesnt make him the one for you.Do some soul serching and put alot of time into this decision before you end up pregnant.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Arvind Malhotra
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov