I just wanted to say congrats to all the new mommys in here and the ones to be! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am a mommy to be so thank you Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Im 12 weeks so I have a ways to go. Thank you
|

replied November 14th, 2004
I only have 12 weeks to go! Thanks. I can't wait to hold my lil girl!
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I want dyllie out now! Hhaha
|

Extremely eHealthy
jessamyn wrote:
i want dyllie out now! Hhaha

you? Ha ha! I feel like I have been pregnant since june of 2001 when rheana was conceived, sure we give ourselves little breaks here and there, but d*amn!!! But like I said be4, we planned the first 2 to be close together and then had a little surprise with htis one, but wanted 3 and now we are done and they can all grow up together and get out together!! Hee hee j/k
girl you are about to atart your 6th month right? Or are you in it now already? You have a ways to go , and if you read my other posts, I don;t know how it was/is for everyone else, but everytime I hit 8 onths, time seems to stand still!!!!
So good luck and enjoy this time b4 the baby that you can stop at the gas station and run on to grab something w/o having to take the baby in with you (separately!! Hee hee) and taking a nap whenever you want , having moments to yourself, and all of that other stuff that will be gone... Youwon't have that much time to miss those things though, you will too busy loving and taking care of your wonderful baby
may .God bless you with a nice, smart, and .C.A.L.M baby!!!!

You know they say the first born is the smart one then the 2nd is the rebel, and the third may either go back and start over or be the calm one and then go back and start over if you were to have more..... So hope for me (please) that I get the calm one this time, because so far as I can tell from my girls it has been true!!!!
Anyways, guess I have taken enough of your time away!!!! Lol
thanks for "listening"
|

Extremely eHealthy
Too much, so I took the extra one away
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Im a new mommy! Yay shes a week old today!!Shes asleep in my arms right now..Lol Laughing
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...