I have been hurtin this morn. And I just went to the bathroom and I was bleeding a bit....O god...Im scared...Help please!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have you passed your mucus plug yet, it could be that, describe the blood, get to the dr!!! Be sure and safe!!! Good luck again
|

Experienced User
Well see im not sure..I think I did..Im just not..Sure..Should I call my dr first or should I call someone to come over here?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Call someone and then while you are waiting in them call your dr, what did the blood look like, bright red, or dark, or what? Spotting, or clotty? Any other color in there?
|

Experienced User
It was dark..And mucusy...Sry that might be nasty but im clueless
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah that was probably your plug, but that is fine, what about the labor pains are they still coming ain a consistent manner?
|

Experienced User
My stupid drs office isnt even answering they said they dont open till 8:30 but its 8:40 but my time...Grr..All I got was a answering service...
|

Experienced User
Well not like every minute but i've had about 4 of 5 since I sat down..I dont remember what time I got on here..But when they do come they're not weak..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Where are you supposed to deliver the baby? At the hospital? See if you can find the # and call labor and delivery, is your bf mom on the way, if you can't find out anything b4 she gets home, go ahead and go for it, what could it hurt, all they can do is send you home if you aren;t and you may find out that you are on your way, just not ready to be admitted yet, dont put it off
|

Experienced User
I hope they keep me tho..Lol its an hour drive..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Make sure you remind them you are an hr away... You better get on the ball, why so far, what is going on, is your bf mom on the way? I am all excited for yo to have this baby, are you and bf getting married? How old is he, I am nosy too.....I am 24 and those are my two over there on the left, and I am 38.6 wks with third girl my name in jennifer btw
|

Experienced User
Yeah im waiting on her to get here shes waiting on someone to releive her..And then we're leaving..
|

Extremely eHealthy
How are you feeling, good luck, I will be thinking of you
|

Experienced User
Im feeling good actually...Extremly nervous but good..Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
What's going on, did you leave yet?
That was dumb, how can you answer me if you have?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If your bleeding call your doc I dont think bleeding is good!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Dont wait for the doctor to call hun just go to the hospital where you will be having your baby. Good luck and today is the day. Keep us posted
|

Extremely eHealthy
There are different kinds of bleeding, it could be the old blood in her cervix that comes out with her mucus plug, or if her and her boyfriend had sex recently, as long as it isn't heavy and/or bright red
|

Extremely eHealthy
If its labour it could be bloody show cant it?
<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
bellax0x wrote:
if its labour it could be bloody show cant it?

<3
gaby

that is what I was telling her, but you can have that and labor could still be an hour, a day or even weeks away.
But I don't think she has been on here since this morning, so.... She could be in labor and delivery as we type, or even holding her baby depending on how it goes!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...