Sorry if this is off topic? But are any adults dressing for halloween? I know we are! Not just the babies, but jose is gonna be elvis and im not shure what I should be yet. And we are going to a dance culb city nights cuz they will have prizes and contests and stuff, so that will be cool! I really wanted to be elvis and jose-priscilla but he wanted to be elvis. Any ideas for me?

What about you all? What will you be if you do get dressed? What are teh preggy mommies gonna be? You gonna dress your tummy! I would love to do that if I was preggy!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 15th, 2003
Experienced User
Aww that is so cute!! I wish I could have dressed up my belly, but I wasn't pregnant at halloween time!! Lord knows my belly was big enough for its own costume! Lol anyways I am not dressing up this year! Oh wait, I think I will dress up as super mom and where my super mom secret idenity uniform! Uh oh!! I shouldn't have told everyone now you'll all know my secret!!! Lol j/k sorry! Its been a real long day! Anyways yeah! Let me know as soon as you find out what you want to be nikki!! I am sure you guys will be cute, hey maybe you should go as priscilla (elvis' wife) ya know do the whole big hair bit??

Much love
-jessika-
|

Hey girls,
im not really sure!! Its ravens birthday and im not supposed to see him soo im going to try my hardest to at least make him a cake and get him a card I have no money and I cant lend any from my parents b/c they are the ones who said I cant see him soooo im probably going to try and do that and spend a little time with him!! Niki I think you should be pricilla that would be great!! Well good luck much love and god bless!!

Jeni
|

Experienced User
Halloween
Me and my cousin are gonna be twins! Just like every year lol. If I had a baby id have her be tigger cuz I love him!

Yaz
|

Experienced User
Awww!! Austin and I still can't decide if we want our daughter to be nala or just goes as the spoiled princess that she is! Lol maybe we'll flip a coin?? Or maybe I should pull the 37 hour card?? I haven't used it yet!! Haha j/k

much love
-jessika-
|

Jess,
I think both of them will look great on that beautiful angel of yours!! I think you should dress her up as nala that would be adorable hopefully you take pics and post them whichever one you decide to dress her good luck!! Much love and god bless!!

Jeni
|

Experienced User
Aww thank you!! See everyone that I told agrees with me about dressing her up as nala!! Lol

much love
-jessika-
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...